24 January, 2007

Again...

My writing habits are kind of funny. I've gone months (eventful and thoughtful months, mind you) without really writing anything of substance, only occasionally cobbling together a post out of some sense of loyalty to whatever readers I may have. Hi, mom.

But as my old gaffer says, it never rains but it pours. OK, maybe I'm taking the Sam Gamgee metaphor a little far. I've never referred to my father as the gaffer (although... if i ever *deep breath* have kids *ok, I can breathe again*, they will definitely be encouraged to call their paternal grandfather The Gaffer. Consider yourself warned, Dad), and the only piece of axiomatic advice he ever gave me was regarding the fairer sex and is not suitable to recounted here. Regardless. Now I find myself nigh overwhelmed by a deluge of ideas of diluvian proportions.

And of course I leave tomorrow morning for a week-long trip to Andhra Pradesh. I'll do my best to get everything I want to written down, and hopefully be able to post some of it when I get back.

Long story short, there are some posts on the way. Continue to bear with me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, blog comment spam...isn't the internet wonderful.

Andy,

A lot of people check every day for your blog updates. Please don't dissapoint them.

The gaffer.

24 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home