11 December, 2006

Apologies!

To anyone who is actually interested in what I write here, and who hasn't given up on my blog entirely by now, I apologize for not being more diligent with my posts. It's certainly not for a lack of desire to write or a lack of content. I've been doing a ton of writing, and really want to share some of my thoughts, struggles, and experiences with you. But I simply don't get the time required to sit down at the computer and do it. Which is entirely contrary to what I'll be writing in an entry I post soon (I hope).

Anyway, I want to try and catch up with everything I've been meaning to post. So in order to make it a bit more manageable (for the writer and the readers), I'll try to do several relatively short posts rather than trying to catch you all up on a month's worth of life in one huge epic, which has been my tendency in the past (sorry about that too!), and which has, I think, been part of the reason that I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like. When it takes me an hour to write one massive entry, it's no surprise that I can't find the time to post often.

So bear with me while I try to catch up. I think I'll try to start with the more topical things first, and deal with the more philisophical musings later on.

peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apology necessary - we do what you can when we. But know we do care to read what you write!

12 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home